Top rated app for reliable weather forecasts, animated rain radar, and widgets!
|Name||WeatherPro: Forecast & Radar|
|Publisher||DTN Germany GmbH|
|Update||Nov 9, 2022|
WeatherPro brings reliable, worldwide weather forecasts and HD maps with animated radar directly to your Android device. Perfect for running, fishing, camping, or riding a bike or motorcycle, WeatherPro was designed to empower life’s outdoor moments.
Have the confidence to step outside no matter the weather with our free app with:
• Clear dashboard with sortable modules offering fast access to weather, rain radar, and interactive graphs
• Current weather, a 24-hour forecast with a live background display, and 7-day forecasts with 3-hourly data
• Localized weather for Miami, New York, and countless locations across the US and around the world
• Reliable weather data on temperature, wind, air pressure, and rain, as well as accurate forecasts on sun, UV index and “feels like” temperature
• High-resolution weather maps with HD zoom for precise visual data for almost anywhere in the world
• Worldwide, animated satellite images and radar for the USA, Australia and most of Europe
• Interactive weather graphs: Check wind gusts, direction and wind speed in 3 and 12 hour increments – ideal for all wind surfers, kiters, gliders, hikers, and other sports.
• Extreme weather warnings, such as heavy rain or snow, thunderstorms, heat, and frost
• Offline mode: Check the latest weather data without an internet connection.
• Customizable, easy-to-read weather widgets: Small (4×1), Medium (4×2), Large (4×3) and a flexible widget with clock, offering all sizes from 1×1 up to 4×4. Depending on the widget size you can check the current weather and forecast up to 4 days in advance.
Choose WeatherPro Premium for an ad-free weather experience and expanded feature set:
• 14-day weather forecasts with hourly weather data increments
• Unlimited favorite locations
• Extended rain radar: Up-to-date imaging depicting precipitation events up to 3 hours in advance with updates up to every 5 minutes
• Precipitation type radar: Identifies precipitation type with color differentiation between rain, snow, sleet, hail and ice rain
• Extended weather graphs for the simplified 14-day forecast with hourly data on temperature, sun, rain or precipitation (incl. quantity and probability), relative humidity, and pressure.
Try WeatherPro Premium for 7 days free of charge without any risk, after that you pay only USD 0,99 per month. Your Premium will be automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. If you choose WeatherPro Premium, payment will be charged through your Google Play account during purchase confirmation. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, maintaining the same price and subscription type you previously purchased. Prices vary by country and are subject to change without notice. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your account settings. A cancellation is always valid for the next subscription period, and until the current term ends, the full feature set is available. After that, you will get our reliable and accurate weather forecasts, radar and maps but some features are only available through WeatherPro Premium.
Be a part of the WeatherPro community and join us on social media: https://www.facebook.com/WeatherProGlobal
Use the support button in the app or visit our Help Centre to help continue developing the best weather app for your lifestyle: https://consumer.dtn.com/hc/en-gb/categories/200738351-WeatherPro-Android-
Fixes to resolve bugs experienced by some users on rain radar
Minor fixes to the UI for large screen devices
Download WeatherPro: Forecast & Radar
You are now ready to download WeatherPro: Forecast & Radar for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app