Genesis/Mega Drive/CD & Master System/Mark III Emulator
|Update||Oct 28, 2022|
Advanced open-source Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, Sega CD, and Master System/Mark III emulator based on portions of Genesis Plus/Gens/Picodrive/Mednafen with a minimalist UI and a focus on low audio/video latency, supporting a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices like the Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones. Sega CD support is currently considered beta, please do not report game-specific issues with it yet.
* Supports .bin, .smd, .gen, and .sms file formats, optionally compressed with ZIP, RAR, or 7Z
* SVP chip support for Virtua Racing
* CD emulation via loading .cue or .bin files (requires USA/Japan/Europe BIOS)
* Supports FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, and Wav audio track formats
* 6-button controller and 4-player multitap support
* Gun support (Menacer and Justifier)
* Cheat code support using .pat file format (same as Kega Fusion, Gens, Genesis Plus GX, etc.)
* Configurable on-screen controls
* Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any HID device recognized by the OS like Xbox and PS4 controllers
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. It supports Android's storage access framework for opening files on both internal and external storage (SD cards, USB drives, etc.).
View the full update changelog:
Follow development of my apps on GitHub and report issues:
Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) or GitHub so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
* Fix issue where backup memory isn't reloaded when restarting emulation from changing settings in System Actions