Turn based strategy game about Ancient Greece.
|Name||Marble Age: Remastered|
|Update||Jan 14, 2021|
Marble Age: Remastered is a turn based civilization strategy game about Ancient Greece, where your task is to lead a small village at the dawn of Aegean civilization to its glorious future as one of the most powerful city-states — Athens, Corinth, or Sparta.
Together with the citizens, you will have to fight in ancient battles against various invaders, deal with domestic conflicts, survive natural disasters in order to unite the whole Ancient Greece under your rule, and conquer the entire known world from Northern Africa to North Europe.
• Your choice of a city will determine the game's strategy: diplomatic style for Athens, trading style for Corinth, and military-style for Sparta.
• Research ancient technologies, manage resources, build monuments to turn your settlement into a flourishing and influential Polis!
• Explore the world, establish colonies, build relationships with neighbors through the game's deep diplomacy system.
• Wisely distribute your workers to ensure a stable supply of food and materials.
• Learn the history of Ancient Greece in a fun way!
• Allows offline gaming.
Remastered version changes:
• Completely new graphics and music.
• Updated technologies and buildings.
• New events, trials, and achievements.
• New game mechanics and improved balance.
- Fixed the bug with sudden resource drop after some war declarations.
- Traders spawn rate increased for Athens (now every 10 turns, was 15) and Sparta (now every 15 turns, was 25)