Watch IPTV on your Android device
|Genre||Video Players & Editors|
|Update||Apr 24, 2023|
This is the paid version of IPTV app.
Pro features (comparing with free version):
✔ Ad free
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Auto-play last channel option
✔ Extended playlists history
Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Grid, list or tile view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
✔ Internal and external video players
✔ Parental control
This app doesn't contain any built-in channels, you should have your playlist with TV channels to use this app.
For multicast streams it's recommended to use UDP proxy:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer's firmware
Please join translations project at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add new or improve existing translation.
– IPTV Pro app doesn't supply or include any media content
– Users must provide their own content
– We have no affiliation with any content providers and can't be responsible for the content provided by third parties
– We do not endorse the streaming of any copyright protected material without the permission of the copyright holder
Download IPTV Pro
You are now ready to download IPTV Pro for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app