Find who's on Wi-Fi, intruders, hidden cameras and vulnerabilities
|Name||Fing - Network Tools|
|Update||Oct 26, 2022|
Fing has helped 40 million user worldwide to understand:
• Who's on my WiFi
• Is someone stealing my WiFi and broadband?
• Have I've been hacked? Is my network secure?
• Are there hidden cameras in the B&B I'm staying in?
• Why Netflix streaming has started buffering?
• Is my internet provider giving me the speed I pay for?
Fing is the #1 Network Scanner: discovers all the devices connected to your WiFi and identifies them, with our patented technology used also by router manufacturers and antivirus companies worldwide.
With Fing App’s free tools and utilities help you:
• Run WiFi and Cellular internet speed tests, download speed and upload speed analysis and latency
• Scan networks with Fing’s Wi-Fi & LAN network scanner and discover all devices connected to any network
• Get the most accurate device recognition of IP address, MAC address, device name, model, vendor and manufacturer
• Advanced device analysis of NetBIOS, UPnP, SNMP and Bonjour names, properties and device types
• Includes port scanning, device ping, traceroute and DNS lookup
• Receive network security and device alerts to your phone and email
Add Fingbox to unlock advanced network protection and smart home troubleshooting features:
• Know who’s home while you’re not there with Digital Presence
• See devices near your home with Digital Fence
• Block intruders and unknown devices automatically before they join your network
• Set parental control features to schedule screen time and pause internet access
• Analyze bandwidth usage by device
• Find Wi-Fi sweet spots
• Automate network speed tests and get reports for benchmarking ISP performance
• Secure your home network with opened port detection and network vulnerability analysis
Have a question? Get in touch at [email protected] or learn more about Fing App and Fingbox at fing.com.
• NEW! Add access points to the network to prevent duplication of networks
• NEW! All tools are now grouped and available in the corresponding “Tools” tab
• NEW! Automatic selection of the best network to display, based on the WiFi you’re connected to