An Atmospheric Vehicle Adventure Game
|Name||FAR: Lone Sails|
|Update||Nov 3, 2020|
– Master your vessel: Maintain and upgrade your vehicle to overcome numerous obstacles and natural hazards.
– Discover a unique world: Explore a desolate dried-out seabed, follow the trails of your people and find relics and buildings, that tell the story of a civilization on the run.
– Experience an atmospheric journey: Let the sky full of clouds pass by and heed the wind that drives your sails towards the horizon.
– A Zombie-free Post-Apocalypse: It’s just you and your machine vs. the big nothing.
Traverse a dried-out seabed littered with the remains of a decaying civilization. Keep your unique vessel going, overcome numerous obstacles and withstand the hazardous weather conditions. How far can you make it? What will you find?
There is something therapeutic about tending to your ship and then just moving along slowly through the day. … Not a lot of games are brave enough to tell a story this way, and to me, that’s exactly why FAR: Lone Sails is a gem.
5 / 5 – Platinum Rating
-Catherine Ng Dellosa, pocketgamer.com
FAR: Lone Sails is a smart and enjoyable landship-management game.
Sean Martin, pockettactics.com
FAR: Lone Sails, meanwhile, is the perfect apocalypse sim for these troubled times. … It’s a treat.
Ash Mayhew, droidgamers.com
A gorgeous atmospheric adventure game … FAR: Lone Sails is an enjoyable game that's easy to relax with after a long day.
Matthew Sholtz, androidpolice.com
- Implemented analytics to collect data on a bug where the vehicle infinitely falls through the floor
- Resolved an issue where zooming in/out wasn't supported when using a controller
- The UI now fades out when using a controller