Just swipe the edge to do something!
|Publisher||ChYK the dev|
|Update||Jan 19, 2023|
Now you can do something quickly just by simple gesture on the screen edge.
Supports many different gesture types: Tap, Double tap, Long press, Swipe, Swipe and hold, Pull and slide, and Pie controls
* Supported actions:
1. launching an application or a shortcut.
2. soft key: back, home, recent apps.
3. expanding the status bar: notifications or quick settings.
4. scroll to start. (Android 6.0 or higher)
5. power dialog.
6. adjusting brightness or media volume.
7. fast scroll.
8. toggle split screen.
9. switch to the previous app.
The edge area also can be customized for thickness, length and position.
And this app requires only the permission that are needed!
* This app uses accessibility service API to implement the following features.
The permission is ONLY used to detect the app in foreground and command the system for the following actions:
– Expand notifications panel
– Expand quick settings
– Recent apps
– Power dialog
– Scroll to start
– Fast scroll
– Toggle split screen
– Lock screen
No other information is processed from this permission.
- fixed some bugs
Download Edge Gestures
You are now ready to download Edge Gestures for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app