A story of love and loss. A point and click mystery adventure game.
|Update||Jul 19, 2022|
“Reminiscent of the first person point and click classics.”
– Sean Davies – Finger Guns
“as puzzles, this is an absolutely exquisite collection, with challenges that had me frequently taking a breath at how clever they were.”
– John Walker – Buried Treasure
A story of love and loss, Another Tomorrow is a single-player mystery where you take photos and solve puzzles.
Another Tomorrow is a puzzle adventure that blends intricately rendered dioramas with first person exploration and puzzle solving.
Trapped without your memories but equipped with a camera you’ll explore abandoned apartments, airfields, temples, and underground facilities to search for clues, solve puzzles, and unlock secrets to answer the question; who are you?
Your head’s pounding, your body cold. The air is ripe with something all too familiar. Blood.
The odour is unmistakable. But there’s something else. Something sweet but medicinal, an intoxifying cocktail of brown sugar, ethanol, and disinfectant.
It hurts to open your eyes, the lights are bright but it’s not that. Moving hurts, like you haven’t moved in a long time.
Questions racing through your mind; where are you, how long have you been here, what the fork is that taste?
• A first person point and click adventure game.
• Trademark Glitch humour and puzzles that will leave you screaming at us.
• Absolutely no adverts or in app purchases.
• The Glitch Camera to help you solve puzzles and keep track of clues.
• Lots of clues to find and puzzles to solve.
• A beautiful soundtrack and immersive sound effects.
• A full Hint System to help you if you get stuck.
• 8 save slots, share the game with your family!
• Auto-saves your progress!
Glitch Games is a tiny independent ‘studio’ from the UK.
Find out more at glitch.games
Chat with us on Discord – discord.gg/glitchgames
Follow us @GlitchGames
Find us on Facebook
Thank you so much for checking out Another Tomorrow! If you liked it please consider leaving a review, it really helps!