AirportPRG is an airport management game set in Prague in the 30s and 40s.
|Update||Aug 21, 2021|
Control air traffic and airport personnel to maintain airport operations. See the evolution of Prague Ruzyne International Airport from its humble beginnings. From grassy runways to a complex system of concrete runways.
– Become an airport controller and tell planes when to land and take off.
– Take care of the passengers, the luggage and the refuelling of the planes.
– Earn money, upgrade your staff and the airport.
– Impressive 3D graphics
– No advertising
– 8 years of levels depicting important historical events
– Countless hours of addictive gameplay
– Collection of vintage aircraft
– Accurate model of Prague airport in the years 1937 – 1947